What's On Sale | What's New | Bestseller | Sing 'n Learn | Affiliates Program | Bookfair Program | Ordering Info
For 24 hour credit card orders, please call toll-free 1-800-888-9681
 

Gift Center
Bookfair Program
Affiliates Program


Contact Us


Bookfair Program

Asia for Kids Book Services
DISCOUNT SCHEDULE

Total Retail Price

Discount Rate

Under $400.00

No discount + Shipping

$400.00 - $799.99

10% + shipping

$800.00 - $999.99

15% + shipping

$1000.00 & up

20% + shipping

To qualify for a discount, your group's total order in merchandise must be a minimum of $400.00.

     
  • Orders for $400.00 - $799.99 receive a 10% discount off the total order. Please send a check for remaining amount (90% + Shipping) to us with the order.

     

  • Orders for $800.00 - $999.99 and up receive a 15% discount off the total order. Please send a check for the remaining amount (85% + Shipping) to us.

     

  • Order for $1,000.00 and up receive a 20% discount off the total order. Please send a check for the remaining amount (80% + Shipping) to us.

Shipping Charges: Upon confirming the availability and prices of your order, we will inform you of the shipping charge for regular delivery which is typically 10% or less of the total cost of the order depending on the weight and distance.

 

Book Fair Application | Terms and Conditions | Discount Schedule | Sales Use Tax in Ohio

 

Site Sections: 
Additional Info: 

| Home | Catalog | Resources | Customer Care | Gift Center | About AFK | Contact Us |
| What's On Sale | What's New | Bestsellers | Sing 'n Learn | Affiliates Program | Bookfair Program |
| Ordering Info |